Welcome, and thank you for your interest in Baseus!
Shenzhen Baseus Technology Co., Ltd (“Baseus Shenzhen”) operates this website and BASEUS TECHNOLOGY (HK) CO., LIMITED (“Baseus Hong Kong”) offers and sells Baseus’ products through the website. Both companies are collectively referred to as “Baseus”.
You can find our contact details below:
Baseus Hong Kong:
- Registered address: FLAT/RM 185G/F, HANG WAI IND CENTRE, NO.6 KIN TAI ST, TUEN MUN.
- Email address: [email@example.com]
- Registered address: Building B, Baseus Intelligent Park, No. 2008, Xuegang Road, Gangtou Community, Bantian Street, Longgang District, Shenzhen, China.
- Email address: [firstname.lastname@example.org]
You must have reached the age of majority in your province/territory of residence to make purchases on the website.
2. Purpose and scope
The following Terms are a legal contract between you (“you” and “your”) and Baseus regarding your browsing of the website and your purchase of Baseus’ products. In addition to these Terms, the browsing of the website or the purchase of Baseus’ products are governed by our Privacy & Cookies Policy , which describe the personal information that we collect and how we use and share it. The Privacy & Cookies Policy are an integral part of these Terms and shall be understood in conjunction with them.
In addition to these Terms, please consult each product description in the website to understand each product’s specific traits, technical specifications, prices, reviews, FAQS, offers and other useful information. It is your responsibility to carefully read the product’s description and requirements before you purchase.
These Terms are available for contracting in English, German, Polish and Spanish.
All the information related to the purchasing process is made available to users in these Terms and on the website prior to the beginning of the purchase.
Baseus shall file the electronic document in which the contract is formalized and it will be made available to users, if necessary.
Baseus makes these Terms available to you free of charge before concluding the contract for the provision of services, in such a way that it allows acquiring, reproducing and recording the content of these Terms using the ICT (information and communication technology) system used by you.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS CAREFULLY. BY BROWSING THE WEBSITE OR BY PURCHASING A PRODUCT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS.
3. Browsing the website
3.1. Access to and use of the website
The website may be freely browsed by users over the age of 13.
To use certain elements of the website you may be required to register by creating an account. Only users over the age of 18 can register.
The use of Baseus’s services is possible provided that the ICT (information and communication technology) system used by you meets the minimum technical requirements, such as an access to the website using any web browser that allows displaying HTML documents and access to Internet.
In order to ensure the security of the transmission of messages and data in connection with the services provided on the website, Baseus takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of threat to the security of the services provided, in particular measures to prevent unauthorized persons from obtaining and modifying personal data sent on the Internet.
3.2. Account creation
In order to create your account, you need to include your name, surname, your email address and to choose your password.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities relating to or in connection with your account or password. You agree that the information you provide to Baseus, whether at registration or at any other time, will be true, accurate, current, and complete. You also undertake to maintain the accuracy and currency of this information at all times. If you have reasons to believe that your account is no longer secure and/or has been compromised (e.g., in the event of a loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure or use of your account ID or password), then you agree to immediately notify Baseus via Live-chat or writing to email@example.com . The account is created for indefinite period of time. The creation and using the account is provided by Baseus free of charge.
3.3. Conditions and restrictions of use
You may browse the website to access, request and leverage any of the information, services and functionalities available on the website.
You may only browse the website for the abovementioned purposes in accordance with the conditions set forth herein, and in compliance with any applicable legal or regulatory requirement.
If you fail to comply with the above, Baseus reserves the right to take all actions it deems necessary against any party involved without notice, in order to claim and defend its rights and prevent such unauthorised use, including, but not limited to, suspend your access and/or account in the website, using blocking technology and/or issuing legal proceedings.
In particular, but not limited to, you agree not to:
- Use the website to or in a manner that violates any applicable laws or any regulations having the force of law, the rights of third parties (namely but not limited to, image, privacy and intellectual property rights) or against good faith, ethics or public order, including by furthering or promoting criminal or illegal activities, or convey any racist, xenophobic, violent, malicious, rude, obscene or unlawful content.
- Use the website to or in a manner that diverts the website from its intended purpose (access, request and leverage any of the information, services and functionalities available on the website) or use the website for any purpose other than for private, non-commercial purposes, unless otherwiseexpressly authorized in writing by Baseus.
- Use the website to or in a manner that interferes with or disrupts the website, its servers or systems and networks, or engages in any type of activity that may cause an unnecessary or disproportionate saturation of the website’s infrastructure, including, without limitation, by transmitting, installing or publishing viruses, malicious code or other harmful programs or files, causing damages, interruptions, inefficiencies or defects in its operation or in a third party’s device, obtaining or attempting to access to any materials or information not intentionally made available or provided for through the website.
- Advertise, promote or offer to sell or buy any products and/or services for any business purpose that is not specifically authorized, or that may compete with the brand(s) displayed on the website.
- Collect personal data from other users of the website by any means without their express consent or disclose any information that may directly or indirectly allow the identification of an individual without their express consent.
- Use any system or software for the purposes of extracting, without limitation, any content, element, material, feature, information or data from the website, whether for commercial purposes or otherwise (“screen scraping”).
You may cancel the account at any time without incurring any costs by sending the notification to Baseus at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using LiveChat. All personal data and user’s account will be deleted simultaneously. For more information please see our Privacy & Cookies Policy .
Baseus has the right to terminate the contract for the provision of services with immediate effect, including deleting the user's account in the cases indicated in the section ‘3.3. Conditions and restrictions of use’ above.
4. Purchase a product
4.1. Place an order
In order to place an order, you can browse the website catalogue and add your desired products to the shopping cart. You will see the number of selected products in your shopping cart while you may continue browsing or click the shopping cart to view its content on the screen, including all the items ordered, the total amount of the order, the available means of payment and associated costs. Applicable tax will depend on the region you are buying from and will be displayed at checkout. You may continue browsing the website with the assurance that the selected product(s) will be duly saved in the shopping cart.
Prices are indicated in the applicable local currency and include applicable taxes.
By clicking on the shopping cart or selecting an express checkout option, you can access the checkout process.
If you chose an express checkout option you will have to follow our partners’ checkout processes, including by including your credentials and filling in the corresponding data. Please see our Privacy & Cookies Policy for further information on the processing of personal data by our checkout partners.
You can log in to your account before proceeding to checkout or continue to check out as a guest. To complete the checkout, you will need to provide your shipping address, delivery region and data necessary to complete the payment through the desired means of payment at your disposal. The means of payment available to purchase products, the estimated delivery period, warranty information and any delivery restriction applicable to your delivery region will be displayed during the checkout process.
You agree to complete in good faith the forms provided. You acknowledge that the data shared with Baseus is correct. Please check our Privacy & Cookies Policy for further information about the processing of your personal data by Baseus.
Your order constitutes an offer to Baseus to conclude a purchase contract. When you place an order to purchase a product from Baseus, you will receive a confirmation email confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order. This order confirmation does not constitute an acceptance of your offer but is only intended to inform you that we have received your order. A purchase contract is only concluded when we dispatch the ordered product to you and confirm the dispatch to you with a second e-mail or a message in your customer account.
4.2. Payment, contract formalization and order confirmation
Before being able to click on the relevant purchase button, you will be required to read these Terms and accept them by performing a confirmation action of such acceptance required on the website (for example, by checking a box).
If you chose an express checkout option you will be taken to our partners’ payment processes, prior acceptance of these Terms.
The placement of the order will be completed by clicking the relevant purchase button and you will receive a confirmation email. You consent to us sending you, at your request, an electronic invoice. Please contact us via Live-chat or write to email@example.com if you would like to receive an electronic invoice or if you would like to receive a physical invoice instead.
The languages in which the contracting procedure shall be processed and in which the corresponding contract shall be formalized shall be English, German, Polish or Spanish.
Upon completion of the placement of the order and validation of the payment in accordance with these Terms you will see a confirmation of your order on screen and receive an email that you can print and download, confirming your order has been placed which will include, but is not limited to, the following information: identity and contact details of Baseus, a summary of the order, the delivery period and associated costs and restrictions, if any, the total amount of the order, taxes included, payment confirmation, and a link to these Terms that you can download and store so they can be consulted later if necessary.
Baseus will retain ownership of the products ordered until the full price and any additional costs has been collected, including shipping costs. In the event of non-payment, you agree to return, at your own expense, the products received at the request of Baseus.
In order to protect Baseus against any abusive practices by fraudsters and, in the event that Baseus or the online payment service provider suspects a possible fraudulent order, we reserve the right to ask you (before processing the order) to provide additional documentary evidence (including your identity document) in order to verify whether there is fraud or not.
If the Purchaser does not respond within fifteen (15) days of Baseus’ or the online payment service provider's request, the order will be canceled and Baseus will not receive any payment. If the payment for the order has already been received, Baseus will return it within fourteen (14) days after the expiration of the aforementioned period of time, using the same form of payment used.
In any case, Baseus reserves the right to reject any order or delivery in the event that (i) there is any open dispute with you; (ii) there has been any non-payment of all or part of previous orders by you; and (iii) non-payment occurs or only partial payment of the order takes place.
4.3. Product unavailability
If a Product is not available, you will be informed of such unavailability either during the ordering process, where Baseus will display a notice indicating that the desired product is temporarily unavailable, or, once the order is confirmed, Baseus will inform you through the email address provided.
If any of the products are not available after the order has been confirmed, the unavailable products will be detracted from the order and the amount corresponding to the products detracted will be reimbursed to you. Please consult section ‘6.3. Reimbursement Policy’ for further details about the reimbursement process.
When the order is ready, it will be shipped to the postal address provided by you during the purchase process. Baseus leverages Amazon Multi-Channel Fulfilment services to manage the delivery and return of orders. Based on Amazon’s delivery policy, the following delivery terms are applicable:
The delivery period and any associated cost and restrictions will be displayed throughout the checkout process and in the confirmation of your order. You can check our Shipping and Return Policy for further reference.
Please contact us via Live-chat or write to firstname.lastname@example.org in case products are missing from your order or do not arrive in time.
A delivery is completed as soon as the carrier makes the products available to you or a third party designated by you. It is your responsibility to verify the possible existence of damages, defects and the integrity of the products delivered immediately upon receipt thereof.
- Return, remedies for lack of conformity and reimbursements
Once delivery is completed, you will have the following options:
- Return the products within fourteen (14) calendar days by withdrawing from the contract (“right of withdrawal”) from the date of delivery and request a reimbursement. Please note that you shall bear the postage costs. See below ‘1. Return policy’ for further details and check our Shipping and Return Policy.
- If you find the products are not in conformity at the time of delivery (for instance, they are faulty or do not look as advertised), you can request the repair, replacement or a partial reimbursement during the period applicable in your jurisdiction (legal guarantee). Please find further details about the legal guarantee here. Please note that most EU jurisdictions have a 2-year legal guarantee period, although some jurisdictions might provide for longer periods.
- You can also check our commercial warranty by type of product in our Warranty Policy.
6.1. Return policy
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
Where multiple products are ordered in one order but some are delivered on different days, the cancellation period expires after fourteen (14) calendar days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last product.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by e-mail or LiveChat). You may use the model withdrawal form below, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from the contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery, without undue delay and in any event not later than fourteen (14) days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
Process for withdrawal and return
For instance, you can contact us at email@example.com using this “Model Return & Reimbursement Form”:
Model Return & Reimbursement Form
You can also use our LiveChat, where we will request you the information contained in this form.
Once we have received your decision, we will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt by email or LiveChat, where you will be able to find:
- ReturnMailing Label: A label that contains the address of the fulfillment center that will be receiving and processing the return. We ask you to affix the label on the return package. You may choose your preferred logistics operators and you shall bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
Note*: Postage is not provided on the return mailing Label.
You shall send back the products, using the original package to the extent possible, without undue delay and in any event not later than fourteen (14) days from the day on which you communicate your decision to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen (14) days has expired.
You shall not incur any liability as a consequence of the exercise of this right. You are only liable for any diminished value of the products resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the products.
Once our fulfillment centers receive the package, the reimbursement process will begin. Please consult section ‘6.3. Reimbursement Policy’ for further details about the reimbursement process.
6.2. Reimbursement Policy
If you request a reimbursement based on your right of withdrawal or on our Warranty Policy, we shall reimburse all payments received from you without undue delay and in any event not later than fourteen (14) calendar days of the day we were notified of your decision, provided, where applicable, that we have received evidence that the products have been dispatched back to us. However we may withhold the reimbursement until we receive the returned products. If we do not receive evidence that the products have been dispatched back to us, we will reimburse the fourteen (14)-day period will start from the date we receive the products.
Before we proceed to reimbursement, we will review the products returned to assess your request, in particular:
- if you return the products and request the reimbursement within the fourteen (14)-day period, we will assess whetherthe products are in the conditions that we delivered them to you. If we find that your handling of the product has diminished its value, due to handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the products, we may detract the corresponding amount to the final reimbursement.
- if you request a price reduction as a consequence of a lack of conformity, we will assess the decrease in value by determining the difference between the value that the products would have had at the time of delivery had it been in accordance with the contract and the value that the products actually delivered had at the time of the conclusion of the contract.
- if you request reimbursement as a consequence of a lack of conformity, we will assess whether the lack of conformity is minor, in which case we will provide another more suitable remedy of those explained above.
We shall carry out the reimbursement using the same means of payment that you used for the initial transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you. We shall reimburse all costs associated with the lack of conformity process. In the return process, we shall reimburse all costs except for (i) the direct cost of returning the goods; and (ii) the supplementary costs derived from your choosing of a type of delivery for return other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by Baseus.
- Warranties and liabilities
The terms of this section apply to the maximum extent permitted by mandatory applicable law. This section is not intended and does not operate to limit our liability to the extent we may be liable to you under the law or pursuant to any statutory rights which you may have.
Some countries or jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of certain warranties. You may also have other rights that vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
To the extent that Baseus provides products in conformity with the contract, Baseus makes no representation or warranty that the products on the website will meet your specific personal requirements or expectations or be to your liking, unless you have communicated them to us and we have agreed on providing a product to your personal standard.
7.2. Your representations and warranties
You warrant, represent, and agree that:
- you will not use the products in a manner that (i) infringes, violates, or misappropriatesBaseus’s or any third-party’s intellectual property rights, or other rights; (ii) violates any applicable laws or regulations or which would render Baseus in violation of any applicable laws or regulations or for any illegal purpose; (iii) violates these Terms; or (iv) jeopardizes the security of your account or the website or you in any way.
- you will comply with applicable laws and regulations in connection with your use of the website and products.
- considering that the products are intended for personal, non-commercial use and, except expressly permitted, you will not rent, lease, loan, sell, resell, sublicense, distribute, transfer, or otherwise make available the products.
- you will not allow other people to access your account or access the accounts of others without permission, create accounts via bots or other automated means, or perform any other fraudulent activity.
- you will not modify or adapt the products or any part thereof or create derivative works or any part thereof, except and only to the extent expressly permitted by Baseus herein or to the extent the foregoing restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law (in which case you must contact Baseus in writing to give notice of the proposedactivity and discuss whether Baseus is willing to provide the desired derivative works).
8. Intellectual property
8.1. Intellectual property
For the purposes of these Terms and, in particular, of this Section, “Intellectual Property” shall mean, without limitation, patents, utility models, designs, distinctive signs, trademarks, trade names, corporate names, logos, domain names, copyrights and related rights, databases, software, hardware, circuits designs or outlines, trade secrets and know-how. When reference is made to Intellectual Property rights, these will include ownership rights or rights with an equivalent effect in any part of the world and any right on them (registered or not or registrable or not), as well as applications, registrations, extensions and renewals in relation to any of these rights in any part of the world.
The website includes content, elements, materials, features or information (e.g., without limitation, visual interfaces, graphics, designs, compilations, computer code -including source code or object code-, educational videos) that are subject to Intellectual Property rights and laws (for the purposes of this Section, collectively, "Content"). You understand and acknowledge that Baseus holds the exclusive ownership or the appropriate licenses or title over the Intellectual Property rights of the website and its Content.
In some cases, the website may contain third-party Content which is protected by Intellectual Property rights under the ownership of such third parties. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Baseus will never be liable in any way for any third-party's Content in the website, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in the Content or any loss or damage of any kind suffered as a consequence of the use of any such Content.
You are hereby granted an authorization to browse the website and its Content, limited to the extent strictly necessary to allow such browsing under these Terms. Nothing in these Terms or the website shall be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any of Baseus’ or any third-party’s Intellectual Property displayed on the website or its Content, without our prior written permission in each instance unless otherwise expressly set forth herein. Baseus retains all rights on the Intellectual Property, the website and the Content not expressly granted herein.
8.2. User Generated Content
We may make available on the website spaces dedicated for the users to upload, submit, share, display or otherwise publish (hereinafter, “upload”) content such as text, comments or opinions, feedback, information, data, photos, videos, software, music, etc. (user generated content or “UGC”).
All and any UGC that you upload to the website is strictly your responsibility. By uploading to the website you declare that you have obtained all the necessary authorizations, licenses or titles and you hereby grant Baseus to the maximum extent permitted by law, a royalty-free, non-exclusive, sublicensable, transferable, worldwide license to use that UGC, including, without limitation, to reproduce, modify, publish, translate, create derivative works based on, distribute, perform or display such UGC, in whole or in part, in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for any purpose, including but not limited to advertising and promotional purposes.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to release, indemnify, and hold harmless Baseus from and against any and all liability and costs, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees, incurred in connection with any claim arising out of or relating to any UGC that you upload to the website. You must offer all reasonable assistance in the defense of any such claim. Baseus reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
Baseus maintains the right (but not the duty) to reject, block or remove from the website any UGC, in whole or in part, which contravenes the foregoing.
If you find any UGC on the website which you think that may (i) infringe your rights or those of third parties, or (ii) in any way contravene these Terms or the applicable laws, ethics or public order, you may use the following channel to notify this to us so we can take any necessary measures: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Customer support
You can contact us to request information about our website or about your purchases, and for customer support enquiries or any related issue or complaint by contacting us via Live-chat or writing to email@example.com.
If you are in Poland, you can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
10.1. Modification of the Terms. Baseus may amend the content of these Terms from time to time for the purposes of:
- adapting the Terms to any regulatory or legislative provisions in force or in the process of being adopted;
- adapting the Terms to any decision of a judicial body, a consumer agency or body, or of any other competent authority, which affects the website, its content or the products offered therein;
- preventing abuses or damages or for security reasons;
- reflecting any legal changes, updates, improvements or changes to the services, to the products, to the website and/or to its content.
Baseus will provide prior notice of any amendment to these Terms affecting the provisions regulating the use of the website before they become applicable via a general notice in the website, unless Baseus is legally obliged to make the amendments immediately or within a shorter term. If you do not accept the new conditions, please stop using our website. If you keep using the website after the notified amendment is in force, your browsing of the website will be deemed as acceptance of the amendments proposed.
Where an amendment affects provisions regulating the purchase and return of products, the amendments shall not apply retroactively and shall not affect the purchases previously made by you in the website, unless such amendments must be retroactive in accordance with the applicable laws or a decision of governmental or judicial body, in which case the amendments shall also apply retroactively to the purchases previously made. Otherwise, you will be bound by the version of the Terms which is in force at the time of each of your purchases.
Amendments to the terms of the Privacy & Cookies Policy will not need to be notified under the previous rules unless the amendment affects the processing of personal data in the context of the purchase of products.
10.2. Severability. If, in any jurisdiction, any provision of these Terms or their application to any party or circumstance is restricted, prohibited or unenforceable, such provision shall, as to such jurisdiction, be ineffective without invalidating the remaining provisions of these Terms and without affecting the validity or enforceability of such provisions in any other jurisdiction or without affecting its application to other parties or circumstances. Where possible, any such provision shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and be interpreted and applied to a lesser extent, where necessary to be valid.
- Applicable law and jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of your domicile.
For any discrepancies, claims or disputes arising out or in connection with these Terms, Baseus and you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of your domicile.